Friday, February 1, 2008

Why I don't do to much these days....

I just thought you might like to see what happens when I am out and about for to long. Today was a LONG day for me, considering I have been on the couch the last few weeks and not moved to much. Today we left for the Drs appt/u/s/ and NST at 10:00 didn't get home from that until after 3. I was home for a little bit then we left to go to Walmart to get stuff for our Superbowl party and some groceries. Kristopher took some of the list and so did Cotton so it wasn't all that long we were in there maybe half an hour to 45 min. Then went to Kristophers basketball game again not really walking a whole lot but not sitting with my feet propped up. The pictures don't do them justice but here are my legs and feet. As I as sitting at the game I could just feel them swelling in my shoes and my shoes getting tighter. My hands are really swollen too, I haven't worn my rings in a couple of weeks now!! :-( I can't wait to put those back on. I hate being pregnant and not having a ring on my finger!!

My ankles aren't near as bad as they were when I was pregnant with the other twins, but today was the worse they have been this pregnancy. My calfs and feet I think are the worst!! Just so you know I was 115-118 before this pregnancy, so my legs are not normally big. So this is HUGE for me!! LOL (you can see my belly in the way in the first one) :-)

1 comment:

Misty's Mom said...

I was just wondering this morning how your ankles were doing! :) They actually don't look bad, but your legs are definately swollen. I was thinking about how I massaged them for you before Mac and Ruby were born and wondered if you needed that again :). Love you Mom