Wednesday, February 13, 2008
35 week update
My Dr got called out right before seeing me OF COURSE!! So saw his partner, he agreed with everything from yesterday but I am a 3 now. I'm very swollen today for some reason, he said I could wear support hose to see if that helps, but I won't be doing that I sweat to death in pants don't think i will be putting hose on!!
I have had several contractions since the appt, with him checking me I think that just disturbed things in there!!
I just talked to Kristina, Pierre will be leaving Boston on a flight tonight into Chicago and then will either drive down tonight or in the morning depending on how I am doing once he lands in Chicago. Kristina is still deciding for sure on how to get here. They are looking at flights for her from OR. I want them to be here and don't want them to miss this special day, but also hate for them to spend all the extra money on getting here early and then nothing happen. I just feel so bad and am so over emotional about everything!! I just keep crying. So anyway I am on the couch and not moving until they are here safe and sound.
I will let you know when anything more happens.
I have had several contractions since the appt, with him checking me I think that just disturbed things in there!!
I just talked to Kristina, Pierre will be leaving Boston on a flight tonight into Chicago and then will either drive down tonight or in the morning depending on how I am doing once he lands in Chicago. Kristina is still deciding for sure on how to get here. They are looking at flights for her from OR. I want them to be here and don't want them to miss this special day, but also hate for them to spend all the extra money on getting here early and then nothing happen. I just feel so bad and am so over emotional about everything!! I just keep crying. So anyway I am on the couch and not moving until they are here safe and sound.
I will let you know when anything more happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment