Saturday, February 16, 2008

The twins are here!!!

I can't sit here very long but I wanted to let everyone know who doesn't already that we had the twins on Valentines day at 11:19 and 11:31 pm. I will give all the details in a different post tomorrow or early next week. But I wanted to post a few pictures for everyone far away that wasn't able to come and see them. They are beautiful and just perfect in everyway!! A-who is now Maslin because he ended up being the smaller of the two was 5.9 18 1/2 inches B- who is now Pierre was 5.15 and 19 inches.
Thank you so much to all of you who sent such beautiful flowers. I will include a picture of all the flowers I got below as well. My room and now my house smells WONDERFUL!!! Thank you all so much, it means so much to know you are all sending your love and support!!!
Thank you to all of you for all your love and wonderful support, its meant so much to me and my family and Kristina and Pierre as well to know that so many of you have been so interested in our journey and all the love you have shown.


6 comments:

Mama B said...

That is about the best Valentine's Day present ever!!! They are adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Misty!! OMG! I just came out from under my rock and wow!! You look great and the boys are just perfect! Congrats on a job very well done. ((((hugs))))

Nicole

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Same as Anonymous - I just was SWAMPED last week and didn't check your blog! What a surprise this morning to see that the boys are here! Wow! Can't wait to hear the story. The weights looked great and I am assuming delivery went great since you have already been released for home. Congratulations! I know there are 2 happy parents getting to know their infants now. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world little ones. My little girl was born on Valentines day evening 4 years ago.

ARiley said...

Absolutely adorable! Congrats! They look fantastic! Hope your feeling well.

Anonymous said...

You and the babies look amazing. I am so proud of you as always. Get some rest, we'll chat soon. I think I am next in line.
xo Dina xo