Friday, February 22, 2008
Some pictures...
I haven't had a chance to write out my birthstory yet. My mom is here visting this week, so I haven't taken the time to sit and write it all down yet. But I will sometime next week. But i wanted to hop on here real quick and post a link to some pictures of the boys at home. Big Pierres dad Poppo is there with his girlfriend meeting the boys for the first time so there are some of him in the bunch as well. He is just the sweetest man you ever want to meet! Always made me feel like part of the family just as they all did!! I know he is so exicted to see those boys one of which is carrying on his name first name! You can tell he is a proud Poppo!!!
It did my heart so good to see Kristina with the boys in her arms!! I've waited 8 days to see that and it was well worth the wait!! Of course my over emotional hormonal self teared up!! :-) I'm so proud of what we all did together and too see the completion of their family all together made my heart beam!!
Here are the pics! Enjoy! :-) http://picasaweb.google.com/bossaert/BabyPictures222
It did my heart so good to see Kristina with the boys in her arms!! I've waited 8 days to see that and it was well worth the wait!! Of course my over emotional hormonal self teared up!! :-) I'm so proud of what we all did together and too see the completion of their family all together made my heart beam!!
Here are the pics! Enjoy! :-) http://picasaweb.google.com/bossaert/BabyPictures222
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful person you are!
That is such a beautiful thing you did. Make sure and keep in touch!
I just wanted to say that I have followed your story the whole way through and have posted little to none. Not sure why not- I think I am in awe that you are such an amazing woman to give so much of yourself for another. I dont know much about surrogacy and I dont think its my calling but I truely applaude you for your sacrifice in so many areas to make the dreams of a family come true for someone else. I pray that you are blessed beond any measure you could possibly fathom. Well done and your joy has always been evident through your blog.
Melissa
Post a Comment