Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another beautiful gift..

My wonderful friends sent me another thoughtful present today. I received a BEAUTIFUL pajama gram!! Included in the gift set was a soft comfy robe with my name stiched on the upper left corner, as well as pajamas with my name stiched on them as well and slippers to match. How sweet is that!! I can't wait to fit in them!! :-) They are super soft!! I have included some pictures below!! There is also a picture of the cute adorable packaging that they came in. The robe was in one and the slippers and jammies were in another!! I highly recommend this company as a gift for a loved one. The jammies are so soft and so is the robe!! http://www.pajamagram.com/
Thank you again for such thoughtfulness Kristina and Pierre!! I know you think what I am doing is a huge deal, but to me and I would think most other Surrogates, its something that we are PASSIONATE about and something we couldn't imagine not being apart of. We are HAPPY and DELIGHTED to do this for you and all the other parents out there that have received the joy of a child this way. We don't expect anything in return. The ONLY thing we want in these journeys is to see you with your child/children and the love and joy on your faces. Thats truly the reason we do what we do!! But I do appreciate EVERYTHING you have done for me during this time!!




No comments: