Friday, February 1, 2008
33/34 week check up!
I will be 34 weeks on Monday and today we had a great appt. Everything looks wonderful with the boys!! MASLIN is HEAD DOWN!!! YEAH!!!!! He was breach last time!!! They are head to head down low!! They both look great and are growing just like they should be. Pierre (baby A) is 4.14 and Maslin is 4.11. Right on target Dr. C said!!
He checked me and I was not dialated anymore from last week and I was still high. So thats good. That meant no medicine for contractions which is good!!! My b/p was great 123/71. Nothing more exciting to write about!! We didn't get any really good pictures. And since there was a snow storm my hubby took me and so the disk that I take and all the pics get put on was left in my car. So Julie my oh so wonderful u/s tech said just to bring it nxt time and she will put all of them on the disk from this week. So sorry no pics, but there weren't any good ones anyway. Their faces are towards my back and Pierre is squishing Maslin so the only good one we got was of Pierres but cheeks and his little dinky doo!! :-) He likes showing that off for all to see!! One of them even had their hand "down there" :-) .
I am now having NSTs 2x a week. Those really stink!! I was hooked up today from 12:40-2:20 or so. I was so uncomfortable. So now I go for those every Tuesday and Friday!! Fun Fun!! :-)
Thats it for now, will update more when anything happens!!
He checked me and I was not dialated anymore from last week and I was still high. So thats good. That meant no medicine for contractions which is good!!! My b/p was great 123/71. Nothing more exciting to write about!! We didn't get any really good pictures. And since there was a snow storm my hubby took me and so the disk that I take and all the pics get put on was left in my car. So Julie my oh so wonderful u/s tech said just to bring it nxt time and she will put all of them on the disk from this week. So sorry no pics, but there weren't any good ones anyway. Their faces are towards my back and Pierre is squishing Maslin so the only good one we got was of Pierres but cheeks and his little dinky doo!! :-) He likes showing that off for all to see!! One of them even had their hand "down there" :-) .
I am now having NSTs 2x a week. Those really stink!! I was hooked up today from 12:40-2:20 or so. I was so uncomfortable. So now I go for those every Tuesday and Friday!! Fun Fun!! :-)
Thats it for now, will update more when anything happens!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment