Tuesday, February 12, 2008
NST Update
Well I am home from the NST!, I have been having a "leaky" feeling (sorry way TMI for Tom and Cecil :-) the leaky feeling came from effacing the nurse said, I am 70% effaced, -2 station, 2 cm dialated. BP was elevated a little, 136/96 and I'm pretty swollen today. But she said the dr said the babies look good on the monitor so unless I am in GOOD labor of course they won't keep me.
I called Kristina to let her know and of course she is panicking. Pierre is on his way (in the air) to boston. She hasn't talked to him yet. She wants me to see the dr to verify everything the nurse told me today and she said they will change their travel plans. I don't know if that means they will come here right away or what her plans will be exactly, I don't think she knows LOL. She doesn't fly, so I'm not sure what she will do, especially with Pierre across the country form her. The nurse said if I want to get things moving that I should walk and walk and walk, once the contrx start don't stop walking because then the contrx will stop. So once everyone is in place, and I get the ok from everyone that needs to be present at the delivery thats what we will do. LOL If I don't go in before that.
I have a 9:45 appt with my Dr in the morning to see what he thinks!! So I will let you know once I know more!!
***UPDATE SINCE I POSTED******
Just talked to Kristina, she changed her train reservations, the earliest she could get out of town is Saturday on the train, that puts them here on Monday night. We will be going to the mall to walk around all day on Tuesday ROFL!! Unless something happens before Saturday thats the plan for now. Pierres meeting ends Thursday but he can cut out whenever if I need him and be on the next flight out. Otherwise he will fly home and take the train with Kristina and Gabrielle on Saturday. So please pray they make it here in time safe and sound!!! And that these boys stay put until Monday night/ Tuesday morning!!!
I called Kristina to let her know and of course she is panicking. Pierre is on his way (in the air) to boston. She hasn't talked to him yet. She wants me to see the dr to verify everything the nurse told me today and she said they will change their travel plans. I don't know if that means they will come here right away or what her plans will be exactly, I don't think she knows LOL. She doesn't fly, so I'm not sure what she will do, especially with Pierre across the country form her. The nurse said if I want to get things moving that I should walk and walk and walk, once the contrx start don't stop walking because then the contrx will stop. So once everyone is in place, and I get the ok from everyone that needs to be present at the delivery thats what we will do. LOL If I don't go in before that.
I have a 9:45 appt with my Dr in the morning to see what he thinks!! So I will let you know once I know more!!
***UPDATE SINCE I POSTED******
Just talked to Kristina, she changed her train reservations, the earliest she could get out of town is Saturday on the train, that puts them here on Monday night. We will be going to the mall to walk around all day on Tuesday ROFL!! Unless something happens before Saturday thats the plan for now. Pierres meeting ends Thursday but he can cut out whenever if I need him and be on the next flight out. Otherwise he will fly home and take the train with Kristina and Gabrielle on Saturday. So please pray they make it here in time safe and sound!!! And that these boys stay put until Monday night/ Tuesday morning!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment