Sunday, November 11, 2007
My Trip to California
I had a great time. The weather was wonderful. We shopped and ate and shopped and ate some more. Kristina went crazy on buying me maternity clothes. And then she said I HAD to have a good pair of shoes, she promises they will help my back. They are some fancy brand, I think they are french the sizes are different and the name sounds french, but they are cute and comfy, I kept telling her she needed to stop, I had to be careful with saying oh that’s so cute, because then she would pick it up and buy it. LOL I tried a few times to pay for things and she refused. She is so sweet!! So I am stocked for maternity clothes!! Anyone that needs a good pair of maternity jeans and you don’t mind spending some mula on them go to pee in the pod and get their jeans they are SO comfy. I got the ones with the full seamless naked waistband. I have had such trouble finding jeans that fit comfortably. These are great!! They were the cheapest of the about 30 I tried on though so that was comforting. At least they were not the $225 pair!! Can you imagine paying that much for a pair of jeans??? CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well anyway I had a great time, and if she can send me some of the pictures from the sono we had done I will post them. The boys looked great and were measuring right on. Little boy B was kicking his brother in the privates over and over when we first started. It was SO funny!! We were all cracking up!! Gayle my friend that came down from the Sacremento area was the picture taker this weekend,when she sends me the pictures i will post some. They will be of us at the u/s, Gayle was there along with Kristinas friends and their two kids. Then the others are at Pierres dads house. Popo is Pierre's dad (real name is Peirre) he is just the cutest funniest little guy!! He kept rubbing y belly calling the babies Pierre (once he found out which was A he said that was Pierre) and the other Peter. He was so funny!! Him and Brigette are so cute!! They are so sweet and so welcoming of me into their family. They are so excited to have their new grandsons! I can't wait to see pictures of them holding the boys for the first time!! :-)
I have to say thank you so much to Kristina and Pierre for the wonderful weekend. Also for upgrading my trip home to 1st class. It was so nice to have room to squirm around. The clothes, the food, the massage, the love and everything else was wonderful. Thank you so much for all you do for me, I truly don't expect or deserve it. I honestly do this out of the love I have for you and your family. But thank you for all you have done for me and my family, you really are a wonderful family.
Well anyway I had a great time, and if she can send me some of the pictures from the sono we had done I will post them. The boys looked great and were measuring right on. Little boy B was kicking his brother in the privates over and over when we first started. It was SO funny!! We were all cracking up!! Gayle my friend that came down from the Sacremento area was the picture taker this weekend,when she sends me the pictures i will post some. They will be of us at the u/s, Gayle was there along with Kristinas friends and their two kids. Then the others are at Pierres dads house. Popo is Pierre's dad (real name is Peirre) he is just the cutest funniest little guy!! He kept rubbing y belly calling the babies Pierre (once he found out which was A he said that was Pierre) and the other Peter. He was so funny!! Him and Brigette are so cute!! They are so sweet and so welcoming of me into their family. They are so excited to have their new grandsons! I can't wait to see pictures of them holding the boys for the first time!! :-)
I have to say thank you so much to Kristina and Pierre for the wonderful weekend. Also for upgrading my trip home to 1st class. It was so nice to have room to squirm around. The clothes, the food, the massage, the love and everything else was wonderful. Thank you so much for all you do for me, I truly don't expect or deserve it. I honestly do this out of the love I have for you and your family. But thank you for all you have done for me and my family, you really are a wonderful family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment