Tuesday, November 27, 2007
24 week update
I am really feeling the boys these days. Work is getting to be to much. Today was horrible. For those that don't know I am on my feet at my job for about 3 1/2 hours a day, and I do allot of lifting, including lifting things above my head to bring out to the line. I stand at a dishwasher rinsing off trays (about 600 a day or more) and my belly is butting up against the rail and so I have to bend allot to get the trays rinsed off, then lift those and put them all away, cleaning shelving etc.., Its a SIMPLE job when not pregnant, and I LOVE my job as unglamorus as it is, (it got me out of the house when I was about to loose my mind doing daycare) :-) but its just really hard to do being pregnant. So I called Dr C after work, but of course no call back, so hopefully he will call me tomorrow. Dr. C told me after I explained to him what my job entalied to just let him know when it got to be to much and he would write me off until the birth, I swore I wouldn't leave early, but my siatica (ms) is horrible these days and the lifting and standing is just to much for my already bad back. I have begun having contractions, which are just small ones, nothing major right now I had them before as well but I fear they could turn into more if I were to continue the job I am doing right now. I called my boss and left her a message that I would not be in tomorrow. Not sure after that but I just can't have another day like today so I am resting tomorrow. Maybe tomorrows rest will be all I need, who knows. I will let you know once I hear from the Dr. and what he says!
Good thing I did most of my Christmas shopping online this year. Just have a few little things to pick up and some Gift Cards. There's no way I could do all the shopping I do up and out on my feet. When I have gone I have just done little bits at a time and that hasn't been to bad. I can handle and hour or two but nothing more than that.
Good thing I did most of my Christmas shopping online this year. Just have a few little things to pick up and some Gift Cards. There's no way I could do all the shopping I do up and out on my feet. When I have gone I have just done little bits at a time and that hasn't been to bad. I can handle and hour or two but nothing more than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment