Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Update on work
Hi ladies, I got a call from my Drs office finally after I left a message yesterday. Dr. C wants me off work until 6 -8 weeks after I deliver. In a way its good I guess, because I was miserable!!!! But in another way I just LOVE my job, and hate to have the girls with a sub for so long. AND I will go stir crazy!!! LOL I’m not on bedrest he just wants me to not be on my feet as much and not to have the heavy lifting that I have at work.
I’m a little sad because my good friend at work just found out she has cancer this year and recently found out it’s a stage 3, I’m sure she will be off work for awhile too, but I hate not getting to spend time with her as much. I’m hoping I can take her to and from appts and chemo when she needs me too. She is just the sweetest little thing. She just lost her DH in February and now she found this out. She has been through so much, I feel bad complaining about my back when she is dealing with cancer. Poor thing!
So thats my update!!! I have another OB appt on the 11th will update after that unless something exciting happens before then!
I’m a little sad because my good friend at work just found out she has cancer this year and recently found out it’s a stage 3, I’m sure she will be off work for awhile too, but I hate not getting to spend time with her as much. I’m hoping I can take her to and from appts and chemo when she needs me too. She is just the sweetest little thing. She just lost her DH in February and now she found this out. She has been through so much, I feel bad complaining about my back when she is dealing with cancer. Poor thing!
So thats my update!!! I have another OB appt on the 11th will update after that unless something exciting happens before then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment