I don't think I mentioned before but when we had our u/s in CA a week ago they said one of the babies kidneys was a little enlarged from fluid, I guess it measured a 7 and 5 and under is normal. So I told the Dr about this and am getting the report to send to him, but he wants me to come in and have another u/s in 3 weeks so they can check on that. I'm sure its nothing the U/S tech in CA didn't seem to worried he said they will just keep an eye on it. So next appt I get to have my Blood Sugar test, (GAG) my Rhogam shot (OUCH) and an U/S (which I just about pass out on each time I have one, because of having to lay back in that position), So I'm really not looking forward to my next appt!! LOL Lots of needles!! If I lay on my side I do better but she can't get good measurements all the time with me on my side so she likes me on my back as much as I can handle it and when its twins I just can't do it. She had to bring in a fan and a wet rag last time I was there, I got so bad. But I did ok on my side in CA so hopefully I will be ok on my side and she can get what she needs.
So thats my update!! Nothing to exciting. My next appt is 12/11.
Here are a few pictures I just took. They are with my webcam because there is something wrong with my camera right now so I hope these turn out.


3 comments:
You have the cutest little pregnant belly ever!
What a cute belly! Best of luck at your next appt! I've been reading your blog for a while now (i'm a friend of Sara's) but i've never commented!
Hi Misty! It has been awhile! I looked at your blog a couple of weeks ago and saw the post from October18th - but I had already read that one. Anyway - I am so glad that you posted and that things are going well for you. Your weekend of shopping and pampering sounded like so much fun. When I was 31 weeks pregnant with my twins and already in the hospital "resting" I would have totally paid an unreal amount of money just to have had a PEDICURE given to me right there in the hospital. My feet were so dry and rough, and of course, I couldn't reach them myself! LOL!
Anyhow, you look great in the pictures and I am so glad things are rolling along like they should be!
Take care!
Jamie
Post a Comment