Monday, October 22, 2007

19 week U/S and Ob appt.

Well today marks 19 weeks!! YEAH!! Half way there!! (we get to induce at 38 if I haven't had them yet). Kristina and Pierre sent me a really sweet gift to celebrate the half way mark. Its a necklace with a giving tree emblem on it with a sweet little note. They are so giving themselves I feel like what I'm doing isn't anything. LOL

On to the appt, we had our first 4D u/s today, it was great. My good friend Melissa got to go with me today, it was her first time seeing the babies on u/s and her first time seeing the 4D. My OB has the 4D machine in his office and I always look forward to this appt, because this is when they start using the 4D part. The babies are getting so big!! And yes they are both boys for sure!!! We got pictures to prove it!! LOL they sure aren't shy!! LOL Baby A is breech though :-( and Baby B is head down. But we have plenty of time to get A to flip around. They both looked nice and comfy and cuddled up in there. Baby A had his face and body cuddled up to the membrane. It was hard to get good pictures of him, but Julie the tech that I just adore was able to get a few. Baby B was cuddled up to Baby A's back but he isn't as camera shy!! He lived up to his reputation so far as being the wild one moving all around, at times it was hard to get good pics of him becuase he is such a mover and a shaker! They are both adorable!! See the pics below. I have 21 so I just picked some of the best ones. I hope you can figure them out. To me I can see them right away but as Julie said I have had lots of practice LOL. Kristina got to be on the phone with me the whole time during the U/S. She couldn't be here today so that was the next best thing I guess! LOL I think she enjoyed it!

Dr. Chadwick said I was doing great. The babies are weighing 10 oz (baby A) and 11 1/2 oz (baby B) they were measuring 19 weeks (a) and 19w1d (b) which he said was wonderful right on target. He even commented that I don't have a very big stomach, and after the growth I have had in the last week or two I was happy to hear that!! :-) I gained some weight which I guess is good but I don't believe his scale, I will weigh on mine in the morning because I like mine better and I just know my clothes had to have weighed at least 5 pds today LOL. He said we will try to make it to another 4 weeks before he sees me but if I have any problems to call and I can come in. Then I will go to every 2 weeks I think. Maybe 1 more month of every 4 weeks. I can't remember from the last twins. No u/s next time though. So it will just be a boring one. I have to see his partner that is pretty new this next time. He looks like he is 12!! But they like you to see them all just incase someone else has to deliver you so you feel a little more comfy at least having met the dr first. I would be so sad if Chadwick didn't make it though. Although the nurse did deliver Ella because she came so fast. His office is connected to the hospital, but when she was ready she was ready and Mona the nurse had to grab her LOL. He came once she was in the warmer and finished up!!

So today was a great day!! Melissa and I were starving so we went to 54th street grill and had burgers!! They were YUMMO!! I had to bring my other half home I was so stuffed after eating chips and dip!! I leave in a little over 2 weeks to go and spend the weekend with Kristina and Pierre, I can't wait! We will have another u/s that they will get to be there for (at one of those little places that just do those 4D u/s). So that will be really exciting to get to see them experience their babys up close!!


Look at baby A's cute little butt his arms are next to him there on the side and then his feet hanging down. How cute is that!!!

Here is Baby A cuddled up to the membrane only got half a face on him today!! He is a little camera shy!! :-)

Here is a little better face picture of A with his arm up beside his face you can see his elbow sticking out there under his eye.

Here is baby B from the side. Just resting, he didn't stay this still for long!!


Here is B sucking his thumb! TO CUTE!!

Here is a last one of B head at top of picture with arms under chin and feet out in front of him.

Here is a picture with both of them, Baby A head down in Baby B's back they both have their hands near their face. To sweet!! Just makes you wanna pick em up and smooch em!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Misty! They are such cute little baby boys! Sounds like you are doing great! Congrats on the 1/2 way mark... You R-O-C-K!

Mama B said...

That is too cool! Congrats on the half way point. Yippee!

Mama B said...

You are sure keeping me in suspense wondering... I check for updates daily!!!

:0)