Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Trip to Savannah and exciting news!!
My friends and I got back about 8pm last night from our trip to Savannah!! We had SO much fun. Its such a beautiful city! Its a definite for anyone planning a vacation and not to sure where to go. Hilton Head and Tybee Island are very close by for a full week of fun in the sun. Here is a link to some pictures we took on our trip http://www.picturetrail.com/hoffmannfamily. They don't show how beautiful the city is, but trust me its just so quaint!!
Also while we were eating dinner with our friend Catherine and her family I felt the boys move for the first time. It was just a few little flutters on the right side but it was for sure them. I called Kristina when we got back to the hotel and she was so excited to hear about it. :-) I have felt them a couple other times now but not a whole lot yet. I'm sure they will "kick" into full gear in the next few weeks.
I am going to visit Kristina and Pierre and Elle, in November so hopfully by then they will be able to feel them kicking all around!! I know Kristina will love that!! :-)
Also while we were eating dinner with our friend Catherine and her family I felt the boys move for the first time. It was just a few little flutters on the right side but it was for sure them. I called Kristina when we got back to the hotel and she was so excited to hear about it. :-) I have felt them a couple other times now but not a whole lot yet. I'm sure they will "kick" into full gear in the next few weeks.
I am going to visit Kristina and Pierre and Elle, in November so hopfully by then they will be able to feel them kicking all around!! I know Kristina will love that!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!!! Andrew always felt he needed to put his foot in my rib. UGH I hated that!
Post a Comment