Sunday, October 14, 2007
Belly Pics 18 weeks
Hello there! I will be 18 weeks tomorrow so I thought I would take a few more pics. I think I have really started to poouch out lately. I am at that uncomfortable stage now. I was doing fine until a few days ago, and now its getting harder to breathe and trying to get comfortable is a thing of the past!! LOL I am moving all around on the couch, or in a chair or in the car where ever I am I'm squirming in my seat trying to get comfy. Oh and excuse the tv in the background of the pictures my son took them while we were watching a movie!!
The boys are still moving around. Not a whole lot but I have felt them a little more today. They still don't have much of an appetite like my last twins I had did. I use to eat ALL the time with those two and so far that hasn't kicked in with these two. If anything I have less of an appetite. I eat like I should but I just don't eat a whole lot. Its more smaller portions a few times a day. But they never go hungry! :-)
I am recovering from our trip. My legs are feeling better, still a little sore on when going up and down the steps but much better than they were early last week. All that walking around about killed me! :-)
Kristina and Pierre purchased my tickets to come and see them in November!! I can't wait for them to see my belly in person and actually get to touch it. Hopefully the boys will show off for mom and dad by then so they can actually feel them. We are going to have a spa day on Saturday, so of course I am SOOOO excited for that I LOVE getting massages. Friday night we will have the 4D u/s so they can see the boys up close!! Instead of always in pictures I send them from our u/s's.
We have our next OB appt one week from tomorrow! I will be 19 weeks and we will find out for SURE these are boys. I will be SHOCKED if they aren't!! K and P are working on figuring out names right now. They have a few they like, but nothing set in stone! I can't wait to hear the final choices!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
O my goodneess!!!!! You are too cute! You are definitely starting to show. How exciting that you get to go see them!
Post a Comment