Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Feeling MUCH better
Well I guess all it takes is whinning and it goes away! I have felt much better since my episode last week. I do have an icky tummy feeling most of the time, but I just ignore it and it dosen't bother me to much. It seems though if I go out into the heat for a little while then it does seem to act up a little more. So trying to avoid that. I am tired all the time though. I don't sleep for very long at night. I had to put a roast in the crock pot late last night so it would be ready this morning for me to take to a funeral dinner and I was up till about 1am and then was awake at 7am. Of course I peed a few times as well. Can you believe that already begining the peeing!! UGH I hate that about pregnancy. Right now its not to bad but when you get that huge belly on you its not so easy to get out of bed every hour LOL
Our u/s to find out how many are actually sticking around is a week from today!! We will know by this time next week!! YEAH!!! It seems like its taking FOREVER to get here!! We go on 8/8 at 8:30 (we have to be there at 8 to register). My IPs are going to be here Tuesday night and I am having friends over to meet them, my mom also is flying in for a week, so that worked out good that she will be here at the same time. Mom lives in FL and flys in during each season of Kristophers sports to see him play. (at least she tries to each year) he play baseball and basketball. So we are having a big cookout with a little over 30 people or so here Tuesday night, it should be a great time. All my friends are so eager to meet them. And they are eager to meet my friends and family as well. I am PRAYING for a good day that day and on Wednesday!!! I will have a LONG day Wednesday, we have to be at the hospital at 8am, u/s at 8:30 and then Kristopher has a double header starting at 11 or 11:30 that day. Out in the heat for who knows how long! YUCK!! I will need a nap!! LOL
Just have to say Congrats to the Wilkinson family on the birth of their QUINTS yesterday!! And they were big for QUINTS and they made it to 34 weeks!! She ROCKS!!! The link is on the side under my favorite blogs!!!
Our u/s to find out how many are actually sticking around is a week from today!! We will know by this time next week!! YEAH!!! It seems like its taking FOREVER to get here!! We go on 8/8 at 8:30 (we have to be there at 8 to register). My IPs are going to be here Tuesday night and I am having friends over to meet them, my mom also is flying in for a week, so that worked out good that she will be here at the same time. Mom lives in FL and flys in during each season of Kristophers sports to see him play. (at least she tries to each year) he play baseball and basketball. So we are having a big cookout with a little over 30 people or so here Tuesday night, it should be a great time. All my friends are so eager to meet them. And they are eager to meet my friends and family as well. I am PRAYING for a good day that day and on Wednesday!!! I will have a LONG day Wednesday, we have to be at the hospital at 8am, u/s at 8:30 and then Kristopher has a double header starting at 11 or 11:30 that day. Out in the heat for who knows how long! YUCK!! I will need a nap!! LOL
Just have to say Congrats to the Wilkinson family on the birth of their QUINTS yesterday!! And they were big for QUINTS and they made it to 34 weeks!! She ROCKS!!! The link is on the side under my favorite blogs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear you a feeling a little better. I am anxious to hear how many little ones are in there!
Post a Comment