Wednesday, August 29, 2007
A Couple of Pictures
I thought I would post a couple of belly pictures. I usually do it sooner than this but I just could never remember when I had the time to do it. So anyway here they are and please forgive the way I look I had been in the heat for about 3 hours before this picture!! These pictures are from today 11weeks2days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yay for the pregger belly! I love it adorable!
Hey Misty! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! I did finally get the first day of school pics posted! It was a busy week. I think when I was pregnant with my twins, I looked about the same at 11 weeks. I definitely had to start wearting the maternity clothes by then. Anyway - you look great! I hope that you are feeling well!
Take care!
Jamie
Post a Comment