Monday, August 20, 2007

10 Weeks U/S and 1st OB appt

Today was my first appt with my OB!! We got to have an u/s too!! Its amazing how much they grow in just a few weeks. At 8 weeks you could hardly see anything, this time they were waving and kicking their little legs all around. It was so cute!! They are measuring 10w5d and their heartbeats were 159 and 168. At the 8 week u/s they were a couple days behind in growth so they have really picked up!! :-) The top photo is Baby B and the bottom one is Baby A. A is on my left and B is on my right.



My Dr. said everything looks great!! They are growing great and that we are on track for a nice healthy twin pregnancy.

Anyone want to start taking bets on the sexes?? :-) I go back on September 14th. But i was able to schedule my next appt with Julie the U/S tech which is the gender u/s it is for October 22nd at 10am. I can't wait! We are all so excited to find out what is cooking in here!! :-)

I am going to say boy/girl right now. Their HBs are more girl ones, but with my last set of twins they were boy/girl and they had the exact same heartbeats as these two have. So thats my guess for now!! :-)

1 comment:

Mama B said...

CUTE!!!! I am going to say both girls.