Saturday, August 25, 2007
Florida Sextuplets
Here is a link my mom sent me http://bylerbunch.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/ its about Florida's first set of sextuplets. This family is from the same area as my mom. I'm a little confused as to when she is due because the baby shower invite says September but then a report says she is almost 28 weeks and it was written on 8/20 so I'm not sure. What my mom sent said she was due in November. So I'm not sure when exactly she is due but I thought it was totally facinating that she has SIX. The Quints and Suz's that were just born were mind boggling to me. Now this!! WOW!! I have twins in here and can't even imagine what more than that would be like. I have to MAKE myself take a shower because it takes so much energy all I want to do is lay on the couch and not move, and thats just with twins in the 1st tri. Can you even imagine what its like for this lady or the others with so many!! You all are AMAZING women!!! May God bless you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment