Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Cook Out and Ultra Sound

We had a wonderful time at the cook out last night. I had a bunch of friends come over to meet Kristina, Pierre and Gabrielle. They got here about 6:30 and we ate right away and began to visit. People was here till around 9. All my friends just adored them and they just loved all my friends as well. They were so sweet and brought us gifts from the travels the past few weeks. We all three got nice new watches (I got two, she said she couldn't decide between the two) :-) And we all got shirts from New Orleans. They are just to sweet. I got Elle a dress and she went right up stairs and put it on. She seemed to really like it!! So that was good!!

This morning we woke up bright and early and went to their hotel, they followed my mom who is in from FL and I to the hospital. We had to register first then head to the u/s area. We had a wait of about 20 minutes or so which you know if you have had an u/s is not a fun wait, when you have to pee so bad!!! They finally called my name and Kristina, Pierre and Elle all came back with me while my mom waited in the waiting room. We had a really sweet tech and she asked a few questions and typed something into the machine and then the warm gel went on and then the wand or whatever its called and right there on the screen were two nice beautiful sacks with little tiny babies in them. So we are having TWINS!!!! They measured great 7w6d and I am 8w2d so a couple days is fine especially with twins. Their heart rates were 167 and 163. We even got to see the heart beat after seeing it beating on screen. Kristina was excited to see and hear that!! :-)

That was the excitment for the day!! So we FINALLY know whats growing in there. So please continue to send your prayers that we will have a happy healthy uneventful pregnancy.

My first appt with my OB is on the 20th so we will have another u/s then. The pictures I have now aren't great because the babies are so little, so I will wait until the 20th, I will be 10 weeks then and my OB has a 4D machine and those pictures always turn out so much better. Check back tomorrow for a couple pictures from last night.

1 comment:

Mama B said...

YAY TWINS!!!!! Congrats how exciting!!!