Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Going to see the babies!

Sorry its been so long since I updated. We found out that we are going to be going to see the boys from March 18th-23rd. We are all so excited. Once I return I will be able to write my birthstory. I just haven't felt my journey was complete yet, I want to be able to write what its like to see the whole family together. Thats part of the journey, so once I can see them all together and can have that closure I will be sure to get my birthstory our for those that have been wanting it. The birth was so fast that it won't be very lengthy LOL.

Kristina has been wonderful with calling and or emailing just about everyday (or I call and email). She said that Pierre is out of the priemee clothes and into newborns!! :-) Getting big already!

I can't wait to see them and kiss and love em all up!! :-) I even get to stay with them at night so that Kristina and big Pierre can get some MUCH NEEDED sleep!! I got to do this with Ella and I loved it. I just took the monitor in my room and Sarah and Paul were able to sleep. I am eager to do this with the boys too. Since there are two this time my good ole hubby may get to join in the fun!! :-) I'm sure he will be OVER JOYED at this!! LOL

Less than two weeks and we will be there!! I will be sure to get lots of great pictures and give a full account of our birthstory and visit when we get home!!!

1 comment:

Melissa Dovel said...

Misty-
U R welcome for the earned comment- I pray that your trip to see the babies is awesome. I am sure that it will be. I can only imagine how precious that time will be for you with the babies and with the proud new parents. I can not imagine anyone comming against your choice to do what you did for this family. There could not possibly be any amount of compensation that would make someone consider doing something as grand as this! It has got to come from a place deep down in your soul to bless someone this way (that would be like someone knocking another for an organ donation geeze). I know that you have children of your own- perhaps this is the place that God made a way and a peace and understanding for you to do it. Praying for your trip and for both your family and the new family:) One more thing... Just think about what your teaching your children by being so selfless...what a gift that is all in its self.

Blessings!
Melissa