Tuesday, March 11, 2008
1 week from today...
We will be going to see the boys!!! We are all so excited!!! Kristopher is excited to go to the NBA game between the Trailblazers/Suns, Cotton is thrilled with some time off, and I am SUPER EXCITED to see the boys. Kristina called on Sunday to discuss some plans and said that I won't believe how big they have gotten and that little Pierre has a double chin he is getting so big!! :-) So last night (Im sure this dream had to do with her saying they are so big already LOL) I had a dream that we got there and that one of the boys was walking already and the other one was crawling, and one was smarting off at someone LOL, I was so mad that she had let them get so big in just four weeks, I had wanted them to be little and tiny and squishy and she fed them so much they had gotten all grown up in just four weeks!! What a dork I am!! LOL Just thought it was funny when I woke up and actually remembered what I had dreamed :-)
I was excited to find out there is NO sales tax in OR!! SHOP SHOP SHOP! :-) My friend Kari and I are going to see Oprah the week we get back from OR (March 26th) so I am hoping to find a cute out fit while we are in OR, we are also getting prof. pics done while out there of all of us, so hopefully I can find an outfit that will work for both!!! Kristina is so sweet and wants pics to put in their room of me and the boys and then of all of us together. I can't wait to see how those turn out!!
Well thats about it for now, check back after Easter for some cute pictures of our trip!!!
I was excited to find out there is NO sales tax in OR!! SHOP SHOP SHOP! :-) My friend Kari and I are going to see Oprah the week we get back from OR (March 26th) so I am hoping to find a cute out fit while we are in OR, we are also getting prof. pics done while out there of all of us, so hopefully I can find an outfit that will work for both!!! Kristina is so sweet and wants pics to put in their room of me and the boys and then of all of us together. I can't wait to see how those turn out!!
Well thats about it for now, check back after Easter for some cute pictures of our trip!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey I made my blog private. If you can't get on it, e-mail with the e-mail you log onto your blog with and I will add ya. Thanks!
mrsblair06@yahoo.com
Post a Comment