Friday, March 7, 2008

Tagged....

7 Things....
~The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
~Post the rules on your blog
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog
~Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1. When I am on the phone I get some of my best cleaning done, no clue why but sometimes I can't just sit and talk on the phone....so I get up and go about the house cleaning things up.

2. My husband is 20 years older than me...most people find that strange/weird although we are use to it and so is everyone that know us. We have been together 11 years in may and married 7 in May. We met when he was 40 and I was 20, no not love at first site, but we fell in love and have been together ever since. Other than my son the best thing that has ever happend to me. He loves me like nobody else ever could and treats me like a princess!!

3. Ever since I was pregnant with my son I have had to have a pillow between my knees when I sleep.

4. I have had 6 children but only 1 biologicaly related to me! :-) And only one lives with me!!

5. Not sure how weird or strange this is but I am moody! My friend Kari says I have my "face" on when I am in a mood. She can tell over the PHONE when I have my "face" on LOL

6. My husband is the one that does the laundry in my family. I HATE doing it and we made an arrangment awhile back and now he does it and has ever since. (told ya he treated me like a princess) LOL

7. Not sure this is strange or wierd but maybe something allot of people didn't know about me, but I have always wanted more children but never could have them, always dreamed of a big family but when you marry an old man you gotta take the good with the bad!! HA HA :-) I went on to have children for others which filled my soul more than I could ask. This was what God blessed me with and this is what I have accepted. Helping other moms and dads fullfill their dreams is more than a mom could ever ask for.

http://revealedglory.blogspot.com/
http://mamablair.blogspot.com/

No comments: