Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nice gift and a belly picture

I received a really sweet gift today from Kristina and Pierre. Its a beautiful picture frame from Red Envelope. The little plaque at the bottom says "With all our Love! Pierre and Maslin". Those are the names they have chosen for the boys. Pierre (daddy) is of course French (how can you not be with Pierre as your name) :-) His father is Pierre as well, I'm not sure how far the name goes back exactly, and then Maslin is French and means "little twin". Their full names are Pierre Andrew-William and Maslin Joseph Patrick. Kristina sent me why they chose each of their names and I have included that here.



Pierre Andrew William Bossaert

Pierre (Self Explanatory), Andrew named after a BEAUTIFUL young man who died at age 18, a friend of mine on the board who is embarking on GS now after losing her son - HE ALSO HAPPENS to have MARCH 3rd as his bday - there is a NEW LAW ON THE BOOKS AFTER HIM CALLED ANDREW's LAW in Maryland - ALL schools and sporting events have to have AED's (defibilators) because of the law his parents had passed after he died). I wanted to honor him and his Mother Rita who is AMAZING!! William, My Dad's Name - (Adopted Dad)



Maslin Joseph Patrick Bossaert

Maslin French, meaning the "twin", Joseph (my Bio Dad's Name) Patrick After my Aunt Pat (BIO) WHO WAS AN AMAZING WOMAN - Saved THOUSANDS of animals from the slaughter house and recently passed away



Joseph her bio dad has recently passed away suddenly. So sad!! :-( So what a wonderful honor for him.

So thats the story of their names! Here is the picture, it came from Red Envelope and was wrapped beautifully!! She sent one for me and one for them to take back with them. We will put the boys hand prints in them and a picture of all of us together as well!! What a special gift!! I will treasure it always!! Thank you both SO MUCH!!! The picture doesen't really do it justice its really shinny and just beautiful! Here is a link to Red Envelope where she ordered it from, you can see how the boys hand will be put on there. It comes with a special little something for their imprints http://www.redenvelope.com/re/gifts/product_display/product_information.jsp?nc=45908&refPg=endeca_srch&N=0&Nr=searchable%3A0&Ntk=search&Ntt=baby+keepsake&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&initSrch=search&oid=20682295&nc2=1



I also had to include this belly picture of me. I know I posted one earlier this week, but today is the first day I have really been dressed and out of the house since Saturday, I had to take Kristopher to the dr. he got sick yesterday and still running a fever etc.. today, so anyway I just bought this sweater a few weeks ago, and its my first time wearing it. I put it on and its so tight and I just started laughing at how HUGE I looked so had to post it for ya! :-) I am 33w3d.



I have allot of pressure and still have contractions, but other than that and being tired I am ok. Just really been laying low and not doing anything but sitting on the couch and the occassional getting up to go to the bathroom and making lunch and supper. I have my Drs appt tomorrow with an U/S so I will find out how big the boys have gotten and also find out if I have dialated anymore. I will write more tomorrow!!! So check back again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mama B said...

What a beautiful gift... so special! Their names are beautiful.