Friday, January 4, 2008
30 week u/s and OB appt.
My appt went well today!! They boys are nice and big A is 3.5 and B is 3.7. I have 8 more weeks before he will induce if I don’t have them before that. I would LOVE to do this on my own that pit is HORRIBLE, but we shall see. If I keep having contractions like I have been today they may just come on their own!! LOL Everything else looked good! The nurse tried to tell me I was 10lbs heavier than what I was until I said WHAT when she announced it. LOL she re-checked and stated the right amount LOL. Still not a pretty site!! BP was good 106/70 I think.
I start NST twice a week starting the 21st before my next OB appt. An NST is just when the put the babies on the monitor to watch for contractions and movement and heart rates, just makes sure I’m not having to many contractions and everything is going ok in there. Then I have my next u/s on the 1st of Feb. So that’s its!! Nothing to exciting!! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI Misty,
I hadn't checked in on you in a while. I am glad to see that you are doing so well. I was already on bedrest at 30 weeks. I am glad that you ARE NOT. At anyrate, I love those sonograms. I never had any of those high quality 4D or whatever they are - only the black and whites. Anyway - I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I had popped by your blog! Take care!
Jamie
Post a Comment