Monday, January 7, 2008

Bored....

Today has been a crappy day. Haven't moved from the couch much except to go to the restroom or make lunch. My back and stomach has just been horrible today. I called a massage therapist that was recommended by a friend but she hasnt called back yet. I wish I knew why this one spot on my back was so bad and why it reaches around to the front top of my stomach. I know it all has to do with the babies growing etc.... but its just this ONE spot on my back right underneath my shoulder blade. You would think with my lower back problems (I had surgery on my lower back several years ago) that would be where all the pain is but its not its this spot higher up. If I'm not on my couch with pillows propping me up all over I hurt. It hurts to ride in the car, to sit in a chair with out my pillow, to sit in a booth at a reasturant anywhere I am other than my couch it hurts :( I have AT LEAST 8 more weeks to go from today, i will go crazy sitting here for 8 weeks. How do you ladies do it with bedrest? Im not on bedrest but it sure feels like it somedays.

I can't stand up long enough to make dinner with out being in alot of pain!! So its fast food all the time and all we have here is McDonalds!! GAG ME i am so sick of McDonalds!!!! I got up off the couch about 11 to make me and Dillon (my nephew) lunch and thats when it started today. I had been resting on the couch until then and I get up for 10 minutes or so to get lunch and my back starts hurting and hasn't stopped!! UGH!! So to stand up to make a real dinner I can't even imagine. I don't remember it being this bad in my previous pregnancies.

Ok enough complaining from me. I really try not to complain because this is something I choose to do and its something I WANT to be doing. But people keep asking me how I am doing and how I feel so I thought I would just write it all down. Over all things are great and I am lucky to be having such a healthy pregnancy and that the boys are doing so well and growing at rapid speed. I am thrilled to be pregnant and helping this wonderful family, so I guess I'm not really complaining just answering questions people keep asking :-). And besides I am sitting here bored and I have nothing better to do! LOL

1 comment:

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Keep your chin up! You are in the home stretch of this pregnancy. If you are 30 weeks with twins - you probably won't go 8 more weeks. 36 weeks is term for a twin pregnancy. So, there is your silver lining - only 6 more weeks! You are doing great. I hope that your back gets to feeling better soon!