The more the days past the more tired and sore and uncomfortable I get, so the couch has been my best friend and I think there will be a permanent indention of my huge butt after all this is over!! :-)
Friday, January 25, 2008
32w4d Belly Pictures
Just wanted to hop on real quick, I finally remembered to take some belly pics. So thought I would post those for ya!! Still been trying to take it easy. Thank you to everyone who has offered to help and or brought stuff over or taken Kristopher to and fro, or gone and got things I needed. We really appreciate it all. With Cotton not being home very often its nice to know we have such good and caring friends that are there when we need ya.
The more the days past the more tired and sore and uncomfortable I get, so the couch has been my best friend and I think there will be a permanent indention of my huge butt after all this is over!! :-)
The more the days past the more tired and sore and uncomfortable I get, so the couch has been my best friend and I think there will be a permanent indention of my huge butt after all this is over!! :-)
I know Kristina and Pierre appreciate everything you all have offered and or done for us as well. They are so eager to get out here themselves!! I know they wish they were closer!! But are back home getting ready for their two little boys to join their wonderful family!!! I can't wait to post pics of all of us together once they get here!! And of course of the boys!!! :-)
They have decided on names for the boys not sure I can post on here yet or not, so I will ask permission first then will let you know next time I hop on here. Pierre's family is from the french speaking part of Belgium so they have chosen french names. I will give you some hints, one is a family name and the others meaning is "little twin" can anyone guess?? Those that know you are out of the game!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If I was closer I would come help ya in a second!
:0)
By the way, ABSOLUTELY Adorable!!! How do you have the cutest pregnant belly ever!
yes, I agree, the cutest pregnancy belly ever!!
You look amazing, I cannot believe how you have grown, I can really see the difference and you are right, I am SO EXCITED TO GET out there....I am lining up all the baby clothing, including what you have given us....
Our Surro....Our Hero!!
WE LOVE YOU and cannot wait to see you, oh, and those two little boys you are carrying!!
Yeah!! Kristina, Pierre and Elle
P.S Fine with us if you want to say the names, you dont have to ask!
Post a Comment