Thursday, December 27, 2007

28 week update

I had my OB appt yesterday. I found out that I failed the first Gestational Diabetes test so I have to take the 3 hour test. This is a first for me! :-( Its not going to be fun, I have to FAST for EIGHT hours then the test is THREE hours!! I am going to chew the arm off the couch in the waiting room. I think I am going to go tomorrow to do it. I looked up the lab hours at the OBs office and tomorrow they open at 8am. Otherwise I would have to wait until 10:00. I want it done and over with first thing in the morning. I wake up hungry so not eating from midnight until 11 am or so oh boy!! I sure hope I pass this test. I can't imagine being having gestational diabetes. That would be HORRIBLE!! I am so picky with what I eat anyway then they want to tell me what I have to eat and what I can't?? That won't be good!! LOL So please pray the test comes back ok!!

I also found out that my iron was low so I am now on iron pills. He said it was normal in pregnancy and nothing to worry about. But again never happened to me!! Everything was going so well!!

I am well on my way to passing my biggest weight gain in pregnancy which was with the twins I carried before!! I saw the scale and about had a heart attack. I gained 4#s in 2 weeks!!! AAAHHHH BP was good 112/70. High for me but normal for me during pregnancy!! :-)

My next appt is the 4th (going ever two weeks now) and I will have an u/s as well. So I will have some more pictures to show off.

I am just getting over a horrible cold. I still felt awful this morning but this evening I feel allot better. Still really tired and drained and still stuffy, but nothing like the last few days. Being sick while pregnant is no fun!! But thankfully I think the worst part is behind me now!!

Well here are a few pictures of me at 28 weeks before we left for church. Kristina bought me the cute outfit when I was there in November.

1 comment:

Mama B said...

Hope you had a merry Christmas!! You are adorable!