Well we had our 26 week appt today. All went well. Although, Melissa (a friend that went with me) and I were there for 2 hours!!! They called me back for my u/s first, I did pretty good this time, I brought my own big fluffy pillow and that helped prop me up. For those that dont know or that haven't had multiples, i have a horrible time with U/Ss because I can't breath laying down flat I have to be propped up so everytime I have an u/s I just about pass out. I get hot, sweaty and shaky. Today she had a fan in there just for me!! She was prepared!! :-) I will post the pictures below, but the boys stats are great. Baby A was 2.1 lbs (the smaller of the two) and Baby B was 2.5 lbs. Everything meausured great!! They were moving ALL over the place so she had a hard time getting pictures and measurments. But she ended up with some realy cute pics. One of the boys was spread eagle!! To funny!!
I gained a few pounds which I guess is normal, but I'm not liking scales much these days!! :- ) I measured 36 weeks!!!! At 23 weeks only 3 weeks ago I measured 32!!!! So I pretty much look just about full term!! :-)
These boys are just a movin and a grovin in there!! They do nothing but kick and squirm all over the place. They will be very active little boys thats for sure!! :-) Get your sleep now Kristina!
Here is Baby A's face

The spread eagle of baby B (he isn't shy) :0)

Baby A's little bottom (at the top of picture) and his legs hanging down

This is Baby B's face and torso with Baby A reaching over to wake him up!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment