Monday, December 17, 2007
27 week update
Nothing to exciting to post today. Everything has been fine. I have been able to get out and do a little Christmas shopping, but not to long at a time. My husband keeps teasing me because I tell him I think I am done....then he calls later in the week and I am out again getting something. LOL I just can't stay out long so I have to make several trips. About an hour or so is all i can handle these days without pooping out!! I did allot on line so that did help!!!
But I am happy to say I am officially DONE!!!!!! No more shopping for me!! :-) No I am going to go stir crazy at home!!
I took a few more pictures tonight. This is our last week in the 6th month!!! Hard to believe things are coming to an end soon. Not to soon, but not to far off. Kristina and Pierre bought their train tickets to come out for the birth. We are planning for an induction on March 3rd. I will be 38weeks that day and my Dr will induce at 38 weeks. (for twins). Of course they could be totally opposite of any child I have delivered and come on their own time, but right now we are planning to be induced since thats what I have had to have done in the past pregnancies. They will be here the 28th I think of Feb until the 10th of March. So we will have a nice visit after the birth if all goes well and as we have planned!! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your belly.. too cute! I hope you get feeling more comfortable!
Post a Comment