Monday, July 9, 2007

Beta tomorrow

Well Kristina got the flowers the other night and called me as she was walking up to the house because when she pulled in she saw them. She was screaming and so excited. She couldn't believe it. We called Pierre to tell him and he didn't answer so she left him a message that a pipe had busted and she needed him to call her ASAP. So when he called she said I am here with the plumber let me call you right back. So we did and when he answered, I told him that he was going to have a special delivery in about 9 months. :-) He of course was THRILLED you could see his smile through the phone.

We have talked of course everyday since and are anxiously waiting for our beta number tomorrow to see how much it has doubled since Thursdays 22. We are thinking it should be around 132. Although my last pregnancy my beta numbers were always low and she ended up being a beautiful healthy baby. She will be 2 in November. So i won't be worried if its not that high yet. Doesn't do any good to worry about something that you can't do anything about right? I have no doubts, everything will be just fine!!

Kristina and Pierre will be on vacation in the next month or so and are hoping to stop by here on their way home in August. We are HOPING i have a drs appt that week, but not sure yet. It will depend on when the RE wants my first U/S. I have a feeling it will be before they get here, but thats just going on my last two pregnancies, every clinic is different. So we shall see.

I will be on and post my numbers as soon as I can tomorrow!!

1 comment:

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Hi! found your blog through Life of Suz today! I can't imagine what a strong person you must be to be a surrogate for what sounds like more than once. You must be a very special person. Bless you!

In your blog and a few other I linked to through Life of Suz, you and others have referred to RE, and for the life of me I can't figure it out! I have twins and a singleton and have seen ob/gyn's and a high risk perinatologist too. Can you enlighten me?

Thanks!
Jamie