
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Another beta today....
We just got our beta number back for today 26dp5dt 94,473 I have never had one this far into it so I am guessing thats great. The nurse seemed to think so. :-) I have one more next week and then thats it for the betas and then I still go every week for a progesterone until Sept 20th. Although I will already be in the care of my OB by then??!!!
I have never had a clinic do so many betas or progesterone drawls. It seems a little obsessive to me but whatever.
The nurse told kristina she thinks that there are two all snuggled up for the winter!! I'm hoping and praying thats all it is.
12 days and counting until our u/s. We can't wait!! Kristina and family are on their way up the east coast I can't remember for sure where they are getting on at but they are going on a 9 day cruise starting tomorrow. They have traveled by car and train from California via New Orleans then to Orlando for a few days and now on their way to I THINK Boston area or something like that. I can't remember where she said. They will be stopping here on their way home to California when we have the u/s. We are all so excited!! My mom will be here too, she comes in the same day the do (she lives in FL).
Kristopher plays in a baseball tournament that day (the 8th) at 11 its his Middle School team. It should be their first game. Unless they play on the 4th. Not sure about that. So it will be a great week. We are having a bunch of friends over to have a cook out the night of the 7th when Kristina and Pierre and Gabrielle come into town. Everyone is excited to meet them.
I went shopping today and got a few maternity clothes :-) My first stuff this pregnancy. My pants are already seeming a little tight. I was told the more pregnancies you have the sooner you show. I am hoping I can wear this stuff through at least the end of September. Its some of their summer stuff they had on sale. I will need stuff for church so its a pair of black pants and a cute sleeveless shirt and then a pair of Khakies and a sleevless shirt! Then a few just comfy pants and plain shirts. See below!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute!!! I always loved buying maternity clothes... I always felt so cute in them.
Post a Comment